Friday, June 24, 2011

Future Reads

So I know I've been slacking when it comes to new reviews and I'd like to say there's a good reason for it.  I'd LIKE to, but mostly it's just laziness.  That isn't to say I haven't been looking for comics to review, I just haven't actually done it.  Yeah, yeah, I know.  Anyway, today I'm going to post the full list of all these comics that I have tagged for future reading, but haven't actually read yet, with a couple exceptions.  Do I recommend these comics?  No, I haven't even read them, but if you want to see what's on this list, here it is:

  1. Ana and Gabriel
  2. Anhedonia Blue
  3. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
  4. Between Failures
  5. Blue and Blond
  6. Buttersafe 
  7. Cartridge 
  8. Cold Iron Badge
  9. Cosmic Dash 
  10. Dumbing of Age 
  11. Ectopairy
  12. God Mode 
  13. Grumble 
  14. Gun Baby - At posting, the link doesn't go anywhere, might be temporary. 
  15. Guttersnipe 
  16. Haunted
  17. Pajama Forest 
  18. Irregular Webcomic 
  19. Lackadaisy 
  20. Magic Inkwell 
  21. Mysteries of the Arcana 
  22. Night Zero 
  23. Nine Planets Without Intelligent Life 
  24. Pants Are Overrated 
  25. Rice Boy 
  26. Runners Universe 
  27. Seedless 
  28. seeFOODdiet 
  29. Sfeer Theory 
  30. Simulated Comic Product 
  31. Subnormality 
  32. The Fancy Adventures of Jack Cannon 
  33. The Princess and the Giant 
  34. The Surreal Adventures of Edgar Allan Poo 
  35. Three Word Phrase 
  36. Trancerebral 
  37. Trying Human 
  38. TwoKinds 
  39. Winters in Lavelle 
There are two exceptions to this list.  The first is Commander Kitty, which I originally reviewed way back here.  Since then the comic has completely stalled out, then did what appears to be a reboot.  To be fair to the strip, I'm going to re-review it from scratch in the future.

The second exception is Scandinavia and the World.  I've actually read a good chunk of this comic, I just didn't finish it yet.  The universe interfered with finishing it and I don't remember where I stopped now.  I'll have to go back some time in the future, but not now.

So anyway, that's on my future read list.  A lot to go through and I will be, as soon as I get the time.  And I'm always looking for requests and suggestions, so just post them in the comments, I'll see them.  Until next time kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment