Friday, July 16, 2010

Touching Base # 4

Ah, another Touching Base, because I don't want to post an old review but I don't have the energy to do a full update.  I love my laziness!

I'm removing Chugworth Academy from the read list.  It hasn't updated since September, and shows no signs of doing so again.  I'm holding out hope that No Rest for the Wicked will updated before October (12 months after it's last update) and then that will be shuffled off too.  I'm also FINALLY removing 8-Bit Theater from the read list.  The comic is done, so it's time to go.  Back to Earth hasn't updated in several months, and I'm tired of waiting for it.  Unlike Chugworth or NRftW, I'm not that invested in it, so saying goodbye doesn't bother me as much.

I'm also moving Elsie Hooper to the Hiatus category.   I think it's dead, but I'll give it a bit longer before it goes away forever.

Moving day for a lot of comics, actually.  Errant Story switched to a twice a week schedule, so I'm moving it to T-Th-S.  City of Reality finished up it's first 3-day a week chapter, and it actually worked pretty well in the end, though the time reset thing could have been done better I think.  No matter, I'm moving that to M-W-F.  Templar, Arizona, The Meek and U.F.O. are also going over to the Weekly branch, they update too rarely to justify being in the more frequently checked categories.

The Wotch finally updated again, with another guest artist.  Why now?  No idea, the news posts haven't been updated since December.  Zebra Girl is moving off Keenspot, and is building a new site to boot.  The Pain (which hasn't had a proper update in months) is apparently going to have a new website as well.  Get rid of the frames!

I mentioned possibly revamping the blog here a few weeks ago.  The idea is to expand the scope from just webcomics to cover other things, like movies, TV series and such.  I haven't decided to do that yet, mostly because it would entail more work.  We'll see though.  Hell, I can't even get the time to finish filling in the current blog stuff.

Well, that's about it. Nothing earth shattering, but hopefully I'll have something good for next week.  Until then kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment