Friday, January 17, 2014

Just a General Update Thingy

So hi, how's it going?  I'm fine.  I'm working.

That's really what this rather brief post will be about, that I'm working.  A lot.  It shouldn't interfere with site updates, but it might.

The scheduling isn't really weird, but annoyingly early in the morning.  And long hours.  My point is, despite me working, I do intend to keep updating the blog.  The issue is finding time to come up with articles or reading comics for reviews.

Still, work means money, money means food which means I live longer, so that's positive.

In the meantime, I'll try to at least keep Dreams of Stars updated.  I've got ideas for articles, just need to sit down and write them.  Reading comics for reviews might be a little rougher though.  We'll see as things go on.  Until then kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment