Friday, September 17, 2010

First Anniversary!

Well, it's been a full year, and one day, since I started this blog.

It really did start as a birthday gift for myself, to see if I could do it and keep it up, and I'm glad to say I did.  If I hadn't gotten a steady job, I think I could have maintained the twice a week thing, maybe, but at the same time, I think I prefer doing this once a week.  Easier on me that way.

I want to thank everyone (which is about 3 people, I think) who read it, and even those few of you who actually left comments.  Hell, I even got one of the artists to comment, that makes me feel pretty good (of course, his comic was ending at the time, sigh).

So what's the future of this?  Well, I don't know.  I'm looking at changing up the color scheme a bit, maybe I'll even start, you know, advertising it or something.  Maybe.  I do intend to have a new batch of reviews before the end of the year.  Maybe before Halloween even, wouldn't that be neat?  Yeah.

Of course, once I run out of old reviews to post, I'll have to get even more creative with recycling old updates.  Or maybe I'll go in a different direction and expand out the scope of the blog.  I've thought about it at least.  We'll see.  In the mean time, there will be more reviews, more articles and more whatever.  Thanks for reading this thing, and I hope I can keep it going for another year.

Until next time kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment